Important Members Only Resources
- >>Patient Equity Act Patient Form<<
- BCBSM Update 7-19-2017 [NEW]
- MAC Legal True False
- Update to the Membership: eviCore and Blue Cross!
- Kohn Covenant Article
- 2017 Medicare Fee Schedule
- Sample Chiropractor Medical Retainer Agreement
- Sample PCP Notification Form [UPDATED}
- 2017 BCBSM Trust Fee Schedule [NEW]
- Medicare LCD Effective 3-2017 [NEW]
- ABN Form (CMS-R-131) [Instructions]
The division of MAC Districts is based on the population and number of DCs in each district with the geographic size of the districts given consideration. These districts allow for equal representation of the DCs of Michigan, with most DCs being within easy driving distance to district meetings.
Because of its large geographical size, District 8 DC members may elect to have sub-districts, to facilitate the accessibility of meetings.
It Pays to Attend District Meetings!
In addition to helpful camaraderie and practice information, you will receive a voucher for a reduction off MAC dues or MAC CE programs for each District meeting you attend. The vouchers can be combined or used individually. All you need to do is attend a meeting, sign in, and your voucher will be mailed to you. This is one way the MAC is giving back to our dedicated doctors!
Thank you for your ongoing support!
November 18-19, 2017
Soaring Eagle Casino, Mt. Pleasant, MI
Week in Review
October 1 Brought New Changes to ICD-10… Are YOU Ready?
Important No-Fault Decision & Human Trafficking Update!
Where Joy and Practice Lives
By: Francis X. Murphy, DC