Important Members Only Resources
- >>Patient Equity Act Patient Form<<
- BCBSM Update 7-19-2017 [NEW]
- Blue Cross and the Reward Pool UPDATED
- MAC Legal True False
- Update to the Membership: eviCore and Blue Cross!
- Kohn Covenant Article
- Sinas Covenant Article
- 2018 Medicare Fee Schedule [REVISED]
- Medicare LCD Effective 2-2018 [NEW]
- Sample Chiropractor Medical Retainer Agreement
- Sample PCP Notification Form [UPDATED}
- 2017 BCBSM Trust Fee Schedule [NEW]
- ABN Form (CMS-R-131) [Instructions]
The division of MAC Districts is based on the population and number of DCs in each district with the geographic size of the districts given consideration. These districts allow for equal representation of the DCs of Michigan, with most DCs being within easy driving distance to district meetings.
Because of its large geographical size, District 8 DC members may elect to have sub-districts, to facilitate the accessibility of meetings.
It Pays to Attend District Meetings!
In addition to helpful camaraderie and practice information, you will receive a voucher for a reduction off MAC dues or MAC CE programs for each District meeting you attend. The vouchers can be combined or used individually. All you need to do is attend a meeting, sign in, and your voucher will be mailed to you. This is one way the MAC is giving back to our dedicated doctors!
Thank you for your ongoing support!
April 27-29, 2018
Grand Traverse Resort, Traverse City, MI
October 5-7, 2018
Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center
Week in Review
As you know, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has contracted with eviCore, a medical benefit management company, to manage their beneficiaries’ chiropractic benefits. This agreement was set to begin on July 1, 2018.